Lock Spree Lock Spree

Wow

Now, normally I find clock movies incredibly bad and unfunny, this makes a refreshing change. Like your animation, very smooth, nice detail on the weapons too.

Keep it up.

MelloYelloClock responds:

Cool,Cool

Big Bad John Big Bad John

You were bored?

Please, next time you are bored, play Russian Roulette with a semi-automatic pistol.

ONE GUN ONE GUN

Wow

Very slick, nice action and music, wish my first flash was like yours.

Keep up the good work

Why We Shouldn't Litter Why We Shouldn't Litter

Revenge!! XD

Ah, that made me laugh so you must have been doing something right

how to make b:tutorial how to make b:tutorial

...

And why not do tutorial on how to do GOOD things in flash, and cut all this 'leet' crap out.

Juicinator 3000 Juicinator 3000

Nice

Real smooth animation there, bit of twisted humour too. The kid deserved it, the voice annoyed me XD

Keep it up

Tail Chasers Tail Chasers

Wow

Like another user said, this feels more like aa trailer. You've got to make the rest of this series. I really like the incorporation of the sketch art too. Only reason zeros were given was becuause the catergories weren't there (weren't needed either)

Kerrigan -= Innocence =- Kerrigan -= Innocence =-

Nice

Like the way you draw the serious Kerrigan out as the poem goes by. Nice work, don't listen to the previous guy, obviously has no idea what he's talking about

NG TT Series Finale -A NG TT Series Finale -A

This rocks

Hey pretty cool, gotta hand it to the animators for coming up with that stuff, personal faves were the mugging and pico shorts

Metal Madness Metal Madness

What he said...

Yeah pretty good for a begginer, just throw more stuff in and your onto a winner